Prayer For Protection Of Family And Home
A prayer for protection is a powerful way to help protect your home, family and loved ones from harm. It can help you feel more comfortable in your own home or apartment. The following is a prayer for protection that will also bless the people who live with you:
Pray for protection from the world.
As a parent, you may be concerned about the safety of your children and family. You need to pray for protection from the world. Specifically, you should pray that God will protect your child from violence, drugs and other dangers that threaten their lives.
Also, as a Christian parent, pray for protection from enemies who would try to steal away your child’s faith in Jesus Christ or undermine his confidence in his parents’ God-honoring ways. Pray for peace in the home so that no outside force can destroy what is important inside it—the bond between father, mother and child. When there is peace within the walls of our homes then there is no room left inside those walls for evil forces to work their harm on us or our loved ones (Psalm 127:2).
Prayer is powerful! When we ask God for protection then He will give it unto us according to His promise found in Matthew 18:19-20; 2 Thessalonians 3:3; 1 John 5:14-15
Pray for protection from enemies.
- Pray for protection from enemies.
- Pray for protection from people who want to hurt you.
- Pray for protection from people who want to take your property, your life, or anything else that belongs to you or that you hold dear.
Pray for peace.
Pray for peace. Pray for peace in the world and in your home, family and neighborhood. Pray for peace in your city and state.
Pray for protection in times of uncertainty.
Pray for protection from the devil, from the weather, from enemies, and from the world. Pray for peace.
Pray for protection from the devil.
- Pray for protection from the devil.
- Pray for your family and loved ones to be protected from the devil.
- Pray for your home to be protected from the devil.
Pray for protection from the weather.
- Pray for protection from the weather.
- Pray for protection from storms.
- Pray for protection from floods.
- Pray for protection from droughts.
- Pray for protection from earthquakes and volcanoes (if applicable).
- Pray that your family will always be safe and healthy, with enough food to eat, a place to live, and clothing to wear.
You may also want to pray for other people who might be affected by these things as well!
Pray for charity.
Pray for charity. Pray for forgiveness. Pray for healing. Pray for peace. Protect your family from the devil and from weather problems, such as hurricanes or floods, by praying these prayers:
- Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy upon me a sinner and forgive me my sins especially those I know in my heart and confess with my lips before Thee…
- I bind all evil spirits who come against this house and its occupants to leave now in the name of Jesus Christ! In Jesus’ Name! A-men!
A prayer to help protect your family and home
O Jesus, our Lord and Savior, we pray to you for protection from all evil.
Protect us from Satan, who seeks to destroy our peace and happiness. Keep him far from this house that we may have a life of joy and peace.
We ask your protection for our loved ones and ourselves in times of uncertainty or trouble. Protect us against enemies who wish us harm physically or emotionally; protect us against the evil forces that seek to take away our peace of mind; protect us against natural disasters such as hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes or floods that threaten our homes with destruction; keep all troubles at bay so that we may live in peace with each other always!
For these reasons, we believe it is important to pray for protection. We should ask God to protect us and our families from the evil in this world. We should also ask him to protect our homes from disaster so that they will be safe places where we can live in peace and happiness.