Financial Breakthrough Verses In The Bible
The Bible is filled with verses about wealth, prosperity and financial stability. Learning these verses will help you to grow your finances.
In Everything Give Thanks
In everything give thanks: for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
How to Obtain Wealth
- Prayer: Prayer should be your first stop. When you are asking God for wealth, be sure you are asking in faith and with a willing heart.
- Giving: Giving is a way to give back to God what already belongs to Him, so it feels like an exchange of sorts that allows him to bless you as well. The best place to give is within your church or religious organization because this will also help others get closer to God as well. Give generously and do not hold back from doing so!
- Live within your means (biblical view): This may seem obvious but many people have gotten into financial trouble by spending money they did not have due to their desire for more material things than what was necessary for them at that moment in time or circumstance in life (past present future). Live below your means instead so that if something unexpected comes up such as job loss/illness etc., then there will always be extra funds available instead of going into debt due through no fault of our own doings!
Make a Name For Yourself
The Bible tells us to make a name for ourselves.
The Bible tells us to be a leader and an example for others, but not just in the church or in a religious way. God wants you to influence other people who don’t know Him, so that they can see what He’s done through your life and actions, which will lead them back to Him. This kind of leadership is not focused on yourself but rather others around you so that they can have their lives changed by God.
We are called as Christians to be good stewards of the resources God has given us—our time, our energy and our finances—so that we can use them wisely and effectively for His glory!
Joseph Thought Big
Joseph thought big, and God rewarded him for it. Joseph’s dream was to rule over Egypt, but he was sold into slavery. He ended up in prison because of a crime he didn’t commit. In prison, his ability to interpret dreams caught the attention of Pharaoh who then made Joseph second-in-command over all of Egypt (Genesis 41:39).
What did you learn from this story? You should never limit yourself by thinking small! Instead, begin thinking bigger than ever before! The Bible says that “If we have food and clothing, we will be content with these things” (1 Timothy 6:8). This means that if you are content with where you are now financially and you do not want more money or possessions then don’t strive for more! However if it is your desire then go after it wholeheartedly because God rewards those who think big!!
Thinking Beyond Possibilities
There is no doubt that it’s important to think big. In fact, the Bible specifically instructs us not to be afraid of what we cannot do but instead, to be willing and able to do all things (Phil 4:13). This means that you should be thinking outside of what is considered “normal.” To achieve financial breakthrough in your life, you must begin by thinking beyond your current limits!
The following are some examples of ways you can start thinking beyond your current limitations:
- Don’t stick with just one job if you want more money – accept every opportunity that comes your way! Even if they’re not exactly what you want them to be or where they take place…the point is simply taking any step forward will get you closer toward financial freedom than staying still would ever do!
- If a business has been slow because there isn’t enough demand for their product/service yet then keep searching until somebody finds something else similar enough so that people are interested again (this could take anywhere from 1 day out up until years depending on how much effort goes into finding alternatives). Use this time wisely though by learning new skills from other companies who might need help with theirs instead since chances are good these skills aren’t going away anytime soon either; therefore making sure our knowledge grows exponentially faster than just sitting around waiting for something good instead.”
Your Situation is Not Permanent
God will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you can bear. This means that God will not allow circumstances to get so bad that it would cause you to sin.
God’s Word says, “No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what ye are able; but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, that ye may be able to endure it” (1 Corinthians 10:13).
This scripture is telling us that no matter how bad our situation looks, it isn’t permanent. The Bible says that we can endure any temptation and come out stronger because of it!
God Will Bless You With Wealth
God wants you to be financially blessed. He wants you to be wealthy, prosperous and financially free.
God wants you to have abundance in your life by commanding the blessing of wealth upon you. So as a Christian, it’s time for us to start believing that we’re going to get rich!
Learning these Bible verses will help you with your finances.
The Bible is a great source of wisdom, and there are many verses that can help you with your finances. In fact, the Bible has been a source of wisdom for centuries. The Bible is also a book for all people–not just Christians–so learning these verses may be helpful to everyone!
You can even make this into a game by writing down all the scriptures you would like to memorize on cards, then playing memory!
Don’t get caught in the trap of just thinking about the future. The Bible is full of advice for anyone who wants to learn more about their finances, and you can use these verses as a starting point.