The Most Powerful Prayer For Those Who Need Help Urgently
Prayer is the most powerful force in the universe. It can change people, situations and even heal your body. As a Christian, I believe that prayer is at the heart of who we are as followers of Christ. The Bible tells us that God hears our prayers and answers them when we pray with faith, honesty and humility. We have all had those times where we need help urgently or something has happened in our lives that needs urgent attention – whether it’s an illness or something else serious. This article will show you how to make sure your prayers are answered every time
7 Key Points Before Praying
- Be honest with God. You must be completely honest when talking to God in prayer. Don’t ask for things that you don’t really want or need, for example.
- Believe that God will hear your prayer and answer you. If you don’t believe that God will hear and answer, then it won’t work!
- Forgive anyone who you have hurt and ask them to forgive you. If there is someone who has hurt you, it is important that they know how much they have hurt you before asking for their forgiveness as well as asking them not to do it again (if possible).
1. You must be completely honest when talking to God in prayer
Being completely honest when you talk to God in prayer is a very important aspect of the prayer. If you are not honest with yourself and with God, then your prayers will not be heard by Him and will not be answered. A good example of this is when someone asks for something that they really do not want or need, but they pray for it anyway because they think it would make them happy or look good on their resume, etc. It is much better if we ask for what we really need and then give up other things that we want in order to get those things that we truly desire from God.
Another example would be when someone asks for something from another person and tells him/her about his/her offer while praying; however, he/she does not tell the person who he/she is praying about his offer until after his prayer has been heard by God (or until after his prayer has been answered). Again, this type of behavior towards others should never happen in any kind of relationship because it shows disrespect towards both parties involved (you and your friend).
2. You must believe that God will hear your prayer and answer you.
You must believe that God will hear your prayer and answer you.
You see, the Bible says in Psalm 145:18, “The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth.” (NKJV) So if you are sincere when you pray to God and ask Him for something that is right and good for your life, then He will surely hear and answer your prayer. But remember this: He won’t always say “yes” to what we want or think we need! Sometimes our prayers are answered with a no because they aren’t according to His perfect will for us.
3. You must forgive anyone who you have hurt and ask them to forgive you
The third step is to forgive anyone who you have hurt and ask them to forgive you. Forgiveness is a very important part of prayer so it’s important that you are willing to forgive your enemy or the situation at hand. You must also be willing to forgive yourself for any wrongdoings or mistakes that have been made, as well as forgiving God for any wrongdoings or mistakes He has made.
The fourth step is praying for yourself and asking God for help. Asking others for help can only go so far before their hands are tied by what they can do—God is able to do anything!
4. You must feel that the person or situation you are praying for is deserving of help, even though you may not like them.
- You must feel that the person or situation you are praying for is deserving of help, even though you may not like them.
- Your motives must be sincere and pure. God will not answer your prayers if you are asking him to do something just to make yourself look good in front of others. This type of prayer is called a “plantation prayer” because it seems as though we are praying out of guilt or obligation, instead of sincerity and honesty with God. It is important to remember that our prayers should never be used as a way to manipulate someone else into doing what we want them to do!
5. You must know that your prayer is a private matter between you and your Higher Power and no one else needs to be involved unless they are in danger or can help you.
- You must know that your prayer is a private matter between you and your Higher Power and no one else needs to be involved unless they are in danger or can help you.
Prayer is not a way to get other people to do what you want them to do, like fix a relationship for example. Prayer is not about getting other people’s approval or being liked by them because it does not work like that!
6. You must accept that there will be times where God says no because he has something better planned for you than what you are asking for at this time.
It is important that you accept that God has a plan for you and he knows what is best for your life. He can’t be expected to answer all of our urgent prayers, but he will always give us something better, even if it’s not what we had in mind.
In order to pray effectively, we must be willing to accept everything that comes our way without complaining or blaming God when things don’t always go as planned. Prayer should always be done with an attitude of submission and surrender so that we are open-minded enough to receive whatever God has planned for us regardless of how good or bad it might seem at the time
7. You must feel peace about what you are praying for and know that it comes from God himself.
You must feel peace about what you are praying for and know that it comes from God himself. When you pray, you need to be sure that God hears your prayers and answers them as he sees fit. You also need to know that God is with you always.
If your life is in crisis, reading this article will help with that
You should read this article if you:
- Are in crisis.
- Are not in crisis.
If you are not in crisis, then it is important to know that the most powerful prayer for those who need help urgently is the same as the most powerful prayer for those who do not need urgent help and can wait for God’s answer—and that’s because there is no difference between them at all.
If your life is in crisis, reading this article will help with that. If you feel overwhelmed by the challenges of life, please read on as we discuss the best way to pray for those who need help urgently.